I am still triathloning (just at a slightly different level) . . .
And I still cuddle cats (my own and borrowed ones) . . .
When I returned from Cozumel (more about that little trip later), there was a pile of boxes on my front door step. I patiently waited until my actual birthday to open them. It is interesting how when you look at the gifts you receive from your friends and family, you get a pretty good snapshot of your personality.
- A Pumpkin Spice Vegan cupcake
- A 20oz bottle of organic hard cider
- New front brake which will make my P2 “as fast as it can get”
- Catwoman pez dispenser
- A race entry
- Some super soft jammies with kitties
- A worm composter for my organic refuse
- And a handful of cards, each depicting a cat
Yep, that pretty much sums me up! Thanks to everyone who remembered me on my special day!