|You know you want these.|
When should I put on deodorant?
- Before the race and T1 (not really but why not??)
Why are there so many different kind of goggles?
- So many faces
James Haycraft is sooooooo cute. How can I get his digits?
How can I squeeze in a morning swim and not go to work looking 1000 years old?
- Eye cream before and after
How can I work full time, balance training, and (*sigh*) have a social life?
- Wine, discipline, prioritization, wine
How many bags do you pack for a full day of training/eating/working?
- A minimum of six: swim bag, swim equipment bag, run bag, lunch bag, work bag, toiletry bag
Will a dog help me with my training?
- Absolutely, they offer companionship on all those early morning runs
Will a cat help me with my training?
- No. Cats have two goals: napping and sabotaging .
How do I snag a good looking triathlete fella?
- Compliment him on his massive watts
I want to be a no-meat-athlete. What should I do?
- Don't eat meat
Now that I have posted this announcement to my illustrious blog you may want to RSVP to Melissa@InsideOutSports.com